Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Question of the Week vol. 4

Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer.
It makes you a Nikon owner.
~Author Unknown


What is your favorite piece of equipment in your camera bag right
now?


Melanie says:
Macro O-rings. I like to get right up on plants and flowers. With the O-rings they almost become abstract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cindy says:
I don’t own much ‘equipment’ (other than a separate flash unit, a telephoto lens and a tripod), but I do keep several cameras in my camera bag that go with me on most of my long-haul holidays. Of these, my favorite is the Lomo Pop 9 camera. It's a shiny gold plastic wonder that takes 9 small, but slick images of your desired subject. I’ve learned that it usually does better outside and the more colorful the object the better. Interesting shapes and patterns make the best subjects. I’ve definitely got my money’s worth with this camera and plan to continue to use it until I run out of ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DJ says:
my favorite tool is my brain... mainly because it is so unpredictable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chantal says:
My favorite piece of equipment is whatever I am using at the time. What or how I shoot is so dependant upon my mood at that moment, it can change at the drop of a hat. There are certain toys I like to play with to create certain effects, my Lensbaby being one, and probably the one I am using the most right now. But I also love my Holga, my macro lens and my fisheye...and of course, my trusty polarizing filter. Other than that, I try not to get too caught up in the technical, so for me the simpler the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home